How To Moisturise You Hair During The Cold Season ❤❤




Hello My Naturalist ❤


It is that time of the when the weather is dry , dusty and harsh . to be honest my hair has gone through a whole lot,and i feel so sorry and sometimes it makes me sad.😢

But as i type this for you my lovelies i am soo happy because i used a method that is known to every naturalist but just few use it,works wonders if you are consistent with it, have used this method for 4 days and the change is awesome.

Soooo i though to my self, why not share it with my beautiful naturalist. ooh the good part of this. yeah ? made a video showing how to, all you have to do is click the link Watch Me Please!. and you will enjoy it.


Products Used 
Water in a spray bottle
Aunty Jackie soft all over oil
Aunty Jackie cocoa creme 

using the LOC Method

L-liquid
O-oil
C-creme

Application Process
section my hair into two parts
spritz water into each section,until almost damp
Apply the Aunty Jackie soft all over oil (massage gently into hair)
apply the Aunty Jackie cocoa creme (massage gently into hair)
After Application


Do Not forget to follow me on Instagram FOLLOW ME PLEASE! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamiya Organics Review

All Natural Growth Oil