CROCHET WIG ''GIFTESTELLE''





 CROCHET WIG ‘’GIFTESTELLE’

Good day my beautiful Pumpkins
 It was a really hectic week for me, but I am guessing you all had a nice weekend. So I am here with a little something for you guys, well its little but for me it is actually a step up for me my business “Giftestelle” yes a huge step up



. So I made a wig for this client and she loved it so much, and I was pleased with myself too lol and I shipped it for her to another city. As you all know I am a stylist and I specialize more on crochet hair, so what I have below is a picture of the crochet half way done



. And below is a picture of the wig when it was totally done, and I styled it in different ways, and believe me my client loved it and I was also proud of my self.




and below is the final look on my client, she sent me the picture and she was pretty excisted. oooh and dont forget to order yours, this hair takes me less that 3 days o make, it's comes in different length ,colors and length. and i also ship worldwide. i will leave my contact below

 email ... giftestelle@outlook.com
instagram ...@giftestelle
facebook.... giftestelle
cell number (whatsapp)... +2347053499994

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mamiya Organics Review

All Natural Growth Oil

How To Moisturise You Hair During The Cold Season ❤❤