Mamiya Organics Review

Hello beautiful NHN ladies
I know it's been a long while ,
But promise I am back for real.
Have got some really nice products to share with you and I hope you Ike it , and it's called the Mamiya Organics Leave in Conditioner 
This products is amazing ,smells good ,not too thick and it has this minty smell that I love very much.It is a hair and scalp anti-breakage cream. Also it has my favourite products Black Castor oil and Avocado oil, how can you not love this. Lol


BENEFITS
Promotes hair growth 
I won't say it literally grows your hair but it definitely helps with the growth ,personally I apply it directly to my scalp and to the ends of my hair.helps my scalp because of the minty smell also helps with dry scalp.
Improves hair elasticity.
Not sure what that means lol but it helps with the shedding ,does not stop it at once but with time I noticed that the shedding reduced big time.
Repairs and protect.
Sometimes my hair can be extremely dry and crunchy, coconut oil might not of any help or use. But this products really helps with the dryness and whatever my hair has been. through,especially if I just took down a protective style like braids.



Next products is the Mamiya Organics Hair Mayonnaise Deep Conditioner.
OMG this baby if life on her own ,she does a marvellous job bringing out my curls ,making my hair soft ,after rinsing out the deep conditioner the way my hair bounces it shows that the love between my hair and products is mutual.




This is what it will do to your hair.ooh and before I forget it is enriched with black castor oil and avocado oil
"Intensively condition ,moisturize and strengthen damaged and over processed hair ,it renews weak fragile hair leaving it healthy looking and shine ,elasticity and moisture"


So tell me how can I Not love this baby when she does so much on my hair.
I recommend this products to any naturalist who is looking for a pocket friendly products ,this will go a long way for her, you don't have to order it online. Can pick it at any shoprite shop. Rate it 9/10


I got it from Shoprite ,Abuja
Cost 3000 Naria

Don't Forget to follow me here Instagram

Comments

  1. Please how much does each product cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the late reply, each products cost 1,700 naria as of the last time i checked, u cant get it in shoprite

      Delete
  2. How much is the hair and scalp anti-breakage leave in conditioner. And can it be used on relaxed hair as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello dear, sorry for the late reply, its like 1600 naria and yes it can be used on a relaxed hair too

      Delete
  3. Is the leave in strengthener same with leave in conditioner?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw someone who uses this product in a salon, sincerely her hair is lovely. Please where can I get this product?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can get it in the market, online but cheaper in shoprite

      Delete
  5. Please can I get a review on the mamiya edge control?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please I need a supply from you.
    * Lavish conditioning shampoo
    * Organic leave in conditioning detangler
    * Moroccan Argon growth oil
    * Edge control
    * Break free leave in strengthener
    * Hair mayonnaise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please can this be used on a 2year olds hair?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please can this be used on a 2year olds hair?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought mine leave in strengthener for 1500 and the argan oil for 1600 its very nice like 99%less breakage

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please do you mind listing the ingredient list of the hair mayonnaise thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you still natural and do you still use these products?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does the mamiya organics jamaican black castor oil work well? Does it bring quick and good results?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am using the product. It's a good one.but very expressive now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All Natural Growth Oil

How To Moisturise You Hair During The Cold Season ❤❤