High puff *Bra Strap Edition*





Ultimate high puff on kinky hair…..*Bra Strap Edition*


Good Day Kinks


Hello God’s people


I am super excited to share this good new with you, my readers, but first of all ,I just want to thank everyone who has been supporting me, by reading, sharing and commenting on my blog, means a lot to me .just want to say thank you and God bless you.



So back to the real thing.



I am sure many ladies have tried getting the perfect puff but end up getting a different result, don’t worry you are not alone, I have been in that position too ,one of the problems I tend to encounter is that the puff tends not smooth  as I want it to be.
So one morning,, I really wanted to go out and my to go style was puff, but getting the perfect was going to be an issue, while searching through my stuff I saw my bra strap and a bright idea came to my mind, and guess what?



process

 1-i wrapped my bra strap around my neck
2-adjusted it to how tight or loosed I want it (well bra strap are adjustable which is a bonus)
3-after moisturizing
4-and I used my soft brush to brush my hair
5-then I pulled my bra strap and gently kept pulling it up, until I was able to get my puff high (always love my puff high)
6-and I fluffed it till my puff was full
7-and then I applied my oil and use my soft brush to brush it
  



AND DON’T WORRY YOUR HAIR WONT SNAG! Because that was the concern many ladies were having when I posted the picture Instagram, aside that I got lots of compliments.


Don’t worry I have a video on YouTube showing a better explanation, all you have to do is just click the link and watch the video



Please don’t forget to check more of my works on Instagram @mz_saba, I just made it easier for you, all you have to do is just click the link and it will take you directly to my page!




Comments

  1. Your hair is so gorgeous and thick...just wishing for this someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello,my name same,
      thank you very much for the compliment

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mamiya Organics Review

All Natural Growth Oil

How To Moisturise You Hair During The Cold Season ❤❤